Home Inspection Akron, Ohio
A person’s real estate property can serve many different functions—it can be their livelihood, their passion, or their sanctuary. But one thing it should never be is a danger or a source of added stress. That is why DC Home Inspection Service, Inc. is proud to offer the following inspection and testing services:
- General Inspection Services: With over 26 years of experience, you can expect the most comprehensive inspection on the market today. Our inspections include a 16‐page written report covering all areas of the home including the heating, plumbing, bathrooms, kitchen, roofing, foundation, and over 72 other areas of concern.
- FHA/VA Format Structural & Roofing: Included as part of the general home inspection was can provide a separate “Structural or Roofing” report in the FHA/VA format. This is the standard used by all lenders, mortgage brokers, and real estate transactions. DC Home Inspection Service is called upon for these inspection reports when other home inspectors can’t make the judgement call or when required by the lender as a condition of the loan.
- Visual Mold Assessment: Sick home syndrome is a major concern when moving into a new home, this is why we provide this very important service with all of our home inspections. If needed, we can provide mold testing, a written review, and an “EPA Plan of Remediation” to eliminate mold or potential airborne contaminates.
- Radon Testing: Long‐term exposure to radon can lead to deadly forms of cancer. Fortunately, the team at DC Home Inspection Service, Inc. offers affordable and convenient radon testing options.
- WDI/Pest Inspections: As part of our “One Stop Shopping” experience, DC Home Inspection Service offers this valuable service. We are affiliated with a licensed WDI/Pest contractor and can be scheduled to be done during the home inspection. By offering this service, you not save time, but money through our multi‐inspection pricing plan.
- Commercial Building Inspection: These same services are available for the commercial building industry. However, the general commercial inspection can be tailored as needed, we can schedule certified professionals for each system of the building who can perform a detailed inspection and testing of the system or component proving a separate diagram, written report, and estimate of repair when warranted for due diligence.
One more difference, DC Home Inspection Service has 3 full time professional inspectors ready to help. In fact, we offer a follow up service to all of our customers. If your home inspector calls for a second opinion, we will send one of our other inspectors out at no addition charge. We also work closely with builders, roofers, electricians, and contractors in all phases of the home building trades who are willing to share their technical knowledge making our home inspection reports as accurate as they come.
To schedule an inspection or test at your property, please give DC Home Inspection Service a call at 330‐733‐6707, email us at [email protected], or visit our contact page.